Thursday, October 14, 2010

Doggy Daydreams

My banner is a lie!

   Well, the truth is that I've been trying to figure out GIMP.  It is far superior to what I was using, and possibly even simpler to use (or at least simpler to google questions for when I get confused).  I've had it sitting on my computer meaning to get at it, but I never really did until the past couple of days.


   I've mostly been screwing around and doing half-doodles, but today I decided to get with it and think up something for an actual comic.  Although I guess an actual comic for me is still mostly a crummy doodle (barely worthy of teh introwebz) because I'm too anxious to sit still and do a quick sketch beforehand or color things most of the time.  Maybe overtime it will come easier and quicker to me and I'll feel the need to make them look more polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment