Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ermm...

So yesterday I was super nervous and had to go to sleep early because I had an interview in the morning and planned on making it up today and even making some headway in my comic debt by drawing 3 comics today...I even have all 3 ideas in mind for them.

Unfortunately, Battle Cat (my cat) must've batted my stylus somewhere because I can't seem to find it.  I will continue searching for it a little bit tonight, but I've sworn to myself that it will be found tomorrow so I can get some drawings done!  This must be the first step in BC's twisted plot to slowly take over the human world.  Let's just hope the next step doesn't involve killing me in my sleep.

2 comments:

  1. lost that stylus for 13 years now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or the Battle Cat did the artist in...

      Delete